Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey guys, I've just gotten home from the doctor's place.

On the morning of the 8th I had another dream. Since I don't want to stress myself describing it, I had the same dream I had a few weeks ago, so I'll quote myself here:

I'm starting to get scared again. In the dream, there's a man in white standing in an open field. I see him off in the distance and decide to get a closer look at him. Once I get closer, he turns around and looks at me. And all of a sudden, the whole field is engulfed in fire and the man is right in front of me.
He picks me up by the throat and... I wake up. I wake up, covered in sweat. Last night, I had... red marks around my neck. Like the dream was real


So apparently, I woke up about 10 minutes later in the car. Isaac explained that I'd been trying to strangle myself in my sleep. We were on our way to the home of psychiatrist he knows.

About an hour later we arrived at the home of one Dr. Leonard Mengele. Isaac rapped on the door as Katy and I stood behind him and waited. When the Doctor opened the door, I was taken aback by the bright red bathrobe he was wearing. Then I got past the color we knew to relate to the Slender Man that attacked the other day, and saw a kind, balding man with small eyeglasses.

He greeted us and took us inside. My throat was still sore, so I let Isaac and Katy explain the problem, for the most part. He asked us each questions about what had happened earlier, what our daily activities were, any medications we were taking, etc. We were careful to leave out anything about the Slender Men.

After a while, he told us that we all seemed fine, aside from large amounts of stress, and couldn't find anything wrong with me that would make me try to strangle myself in my sleep, as we didn't tell him what the dream was. He told us he'd come over in a few days to check up on me again. We then stood up, thanked him and returned home, feeling slightly better about the ordeal.

5 comments:

  1. If you had mentioned the slender man, then maybe he could explained something. Something like, maybe, why you've been seeing the slender man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    Yeah, and after he tells you, he could move you to a place where you would be safe. Like a room in a big building with padded walls so 'the slender man' couldn't get you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it funny how one person basically stays around just to bash the blog. Do you not have anything better to do? You don't have to read it if you don't like it, you know. Unless someone has a gun to your head and forces you to read it.

    They obviously didn't tell the Doc about the Slender Man because they're not sure who they can trust with that kind of information. You think you could just go to some shrink and say "Oh yeah, I've been seeing three men in a variety of colored suits around everywhere and they're all trying to kill me." without being admitted to a psych ward? God damn, people like you piss me off. Honestly, if you have nothing better to do than sit around on the internet and bash what people write, why don't you jusr jack off instead. It'd be a much more pleasurable way to spend your time and you wouldn't be wasting ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allow me to sum it up for you.

    You don't have to read this blog. Stay in ARG or leave.

    ReplyDelete