Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sorry about last weeks post, guys. We were a bit stressed over here at the house, and I was rushed into making the post just before an attack. Here's what happened.

I was asleep down the hall from where Katy and Isaac were studying. Isaac woke me up and started explaining to me what the two of them had learned. I hurriedly typed out a post which as I started editing, we heard a scream from the other room.

I clicked the button and the two of us ran in to the other room. Katy was curled up in the corner. Glass was strewn everywhere, and we caught a glimpse of a bright red suit as the Slender Man darted away.

Isaac and I pulled her up and we hurried down the hall into the bathroom, where we put her inside and closed the door to keep her safe. We then rushed around the house locking down doors and closing all the windows. On the other side of the house we heard one of the doors we'd locked smash against the wall- it'd been broken open. We both turned and leapt into the bathroom door which Katy opened before us as she heard us coming.

We locked the door behind us and sat huddled in the back of the bathroom, as we listened to the Slender Man ravage Isaac's home. We listened as tables were smashed, windows were shattered and as the Slender Man slashed at walls, the floor, everything his tentacles had reach of.

And then all was quiet.

We must have remained inside Isaac's bathroom for another thirty minutes before Isaac gathered the courage to stand up and open the door. He motioned to us that it was safe, and we came out with him.

Everything was torn apart. The only thing remaining was the rooms themselves, even one of the walls leading to Isaac's room was smashed down. His notes and all that we've learned had been taken. As we looked around, we saw that the Slender Man had gouged We Know. into the door leading to the bathroom we'd been hiding in.

And then the power cut out. Later we'd learned that the circuit breaker had been ripped from the wall and thrown into the windshield of my car.

Power's just been restored within the last few minutes, so I had Katy bring her laptop over to make this post. Sorry for keeping you busy. The last couple of days have been hell. I've got to go help Isaac with repairs, so I'll explain what I'd said before the attack further later on.

6 comments:

  1. Jesus christ, I'm glad you're all unharmed.

    I wonder what it is they 'know'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably know that Issac and Katy were doing nasty nasty things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They know you know about these "power periods" you talked about in the last post before the attack?

    Wait... what day was this attack on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said you were rushed? Last week's post looks cool, calm, and collected if what I'm looking at is the right one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not that it was rushed, it just sounded bad because of how I worded it. It would have sounded better had I edited it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit, dude, I stumbled upon this and you know what I originally thought? Total BS. However, I started reading a few of your posts, and there's something about it that just seems... I don't know, exactly. Something within me just feels for it. Feels for you, man.

    Let me just say that I'm believing this now. Hope you guys stay safe. As safe as you CAN be, that is. God bless.

    ReplyDelete