Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Katy's over again. Her and Isaac have been studying really hard lately. Though I'm not sure if studying is the only thing they're doing. Regardless, they've been making some progress. Nothing too substantial. They've only been reading up on old legends about Slender Man and Der Grossman, since Katy doesn't know about our situation. We've found out that every twenty days, the Slender Men gain a boost in their powers, making them twice as strong as usual. The increase in power is due to a Slender Man storing power until they finally can't handle it and go on a rage filled rampage. I haven't heard from thetreeswatch in a while, come to think of it...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds... implausible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Devon, you lost me. I tried, honest to god, I did, to get into this story, but you blew it.

    ReplyDelete