Monday, February 8, 2010

Apologies

My fault. Subdued one, lost other, three on two, losing battle, scales tipped in unfavorable direction, don't know the course of the rapids. Dreamers dream, going through life with eyes closed, we see, going through life wishing we could be like them again, wishing we didn't know the truth, didn't know the end. The end of the story book, no happily ever after, no sleep of dreams, merely dreamless reality full of despair, with him watching at every corner. No, not him, they.

Tried to deny it, cannot any longer. We must meet, you and I, at a safe location. The woods, hiding in plain site, hoping he won't catch on.

You must not inform Isaac.

3 comments:

  1. death. burning. scent of charred wood. HE COMES! in the wake of revelations. run. hide. found. blackness.

    wake. darkness. dawn. false dawn, everything burning. charred bodies. nothing left.

    HE COMES! no escape. faded brilliance. dreams parted. wishes scorched. hopes blasted. HE COMES!

    running. fleeing. pursued. through jet dark. nothing left. everything. turned. to. darkness.

    HE'S COME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thetreeswatch seems nice.

    I don't know why, but I trust him, by the tone of this text.

    Can text have a tone?

    I don't know, Devon, I'd try talking to Thetreeswatch, but it's your call, I'm not in your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I seem to be mistaken. I am far too late to help. This is over, for you at least.
    thetreeswatch, I'm glad to see you came back. You seem to be willing to help.

    ReplyDelete