Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I feel like I'm slowly dieing. My cuts are throbbing and, suffice to say, haven't healed yet. I can barely get out of bed, let alone walk down the hallway to go to the bathroom. Isaac's still hitting the books pretty hard. I glanced at his Twitter last night and saw that he was studying how to contact the light. At least I know he's doing something productive.

I don't think I'm up for meeting with thetreeswatch just yet. It's not just because I can barely walk, but I'm not sure if I trust him 100% yet. He seems like he wants to help, but something just seems off about him.

Maybe I'll feel like meeting up with him when I heal up. Until then, I'm gonna lay around in bed and watch movies.

-Neverlookback

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, definitely don't push yourself.
    My thoughts are that it might be beneficial to talk to him, but I could be wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's spell together!

    Dying.

    D-Y-I-N-G.

    Dying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see somebody who feels superior by correcting people's spelling.

    And by the way, smart ass. It can be either 'dieing' or 'dying'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is another verb - to die - which means to cut with a die (a die is a blade/sharp implement used to cut material in industry). The progressive form of this verb is 'dieing.'

    To die, as in to cease to live's present participle form is, in fact, 'dying.' So, the troll is a dick, yes, but he's also a correct troll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dude feels like **** and is paranoid as hell. Cut him some damn slack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or, we could take this for what it is- a story. Being that what it is in the end is a story, mistakes like that shouldn't come up. They take away from the effect and make it hard to take this seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or, we could take a reality check and realize that the writer of this is only human and is bound to make mistakes. It only takes away the effect for people who are used to reading the works of professional authors, people who write for a living, which I highly doubt the writer for this is.

    Instead of making assholish comments mocking the spelling, why don't we all try to post something worthwhile?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I submit to you this. Even if this is a story, the author is writing from the perspective of a man who is beginning to lose his mind, is being stalked by supernatural beings, and often does not have his wits about him. Typos would be common under those circumstances and if anything, make it more immersive.
    What now?

    ReplyDelete