Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good news? Kinda.

Well, I finally have some good news. As some of you probably remember, my sister went missing a while ago. The local authorities finally found her. Slightly less good news, she seems a bit... traumatized. She keeps talking about a man in a suit. I denied knowing anything about it when I was asked. The one thing I'm concerned about, besides her well-being, is how she got away from it though.

Isaac's made a breakthrough with the studying. He's been swamped with homework though, so he's not going to be able to post on the Twitter until at least tomorrow. I guess that's what he gets for neglecting the schoolwork.

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't hide any information from her. Ignorance is bliss, but it isn't safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now we've jumped the shark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy she's alright, at least physically. If she's willing to, talk with her about what you've been going through, it'll be good for the both of you, she won't feel alone and you can get ideas on how to fight this thing off.

    Also, this is just a thought, but if thetreeswatch is protecting you, maybe he had something to do with getting your sister back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete