Friday, February 26, 2010

So, Isaac and I have someone else helping us now, I guess. A girl from our college, Katy, came over the other day. Apparently she was a bit worried about us, as we haven't been at school in a while, and when we actually go we're pretty quiet. We got to talking. Told her we've been a bit busy with a stressful project. Isaac did most of the talking, as I really wasn't up for chatting, nor did I really know her that well. Isaac explained that we were doing a project on a local legend. Of course, it being a big thing around here, she guessed Slender Man. We chatted a bit more, and she agreed to help us with researching and things of the like. Apparently she has connections at the college, so her helping us might be beneficial.

2 comments:

  1. Just to add on to this, I'm considering asking my sister about what happened when she was missing. Where she was. How she got there. And how she got to the woods where the police found her. Any information is good information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, at least you're getting help. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete