Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanks.

Thanks, Stephen, for making me aware of this "Slender Man" thing. I didn't have enough time to read up on it, but I got the chance to look at some pictures, and it looks fairly similar to what I've seen. When I get the chance, I'll look more into it. But for now, I gotta get to work. Essay isn't going to write itself.

Just a quick update, I haven't seen it since last night, but I had this odd feeling as I slept. Like if I were to open my eyes, I'd see it standing at the side of my bed. Suffice to say, it was not a good night.

Oh yeah, and thank you "thetreeswatch" for yet another cryptic post.

4 comments:

  1. what are you writing your essay on, out of curiosity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing major. Just urban legends. Chose a random topic for English class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting...

    so what do you make of this 'thetreeswatch' fellow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know what to make of him yet. He's a bit too cryptic for my liking, but he... seems like he has some idea as to what this thing is.

    ReplyDelete