Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Left Town

My sister went missing a few weeks ago. I went back home to my folks, which is why I've been gone for a while. The funeral was last week, and I got home last night. Was going to update explaining what happened, but I was too tired.

Saw him again last night on my way home. I was driving through a parking lot. Shortcut home. I didn't wanna take the time to stop and just whipped out my camera while driving, which kinda lead to a blurry pic. But I got one.

Like I said, it's pretty blurry. Not to mention it was foggy that night.
Either that or I'm getting really paranoid...

Still haven't had time to scan the legend. It's funny, it seems like Isaac doesn't even notice it's missing.

Speaking of Isaac, there's not much to update with him except for the fact that we've been talking about "Slender Man" occasionally. No new information as of yet, but I'm thinking about telling him that I'm seeing Slender Man. Might even show him the blog.

thetreeswatch doesn't seem to have updated lately, either. Which is strange. Though he is some cryptic guy on the internet, so I doubt he'd follow any specific schedule.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your sister. That definitely appears to be him, that's definitely a figure and not a trick of the fog. Be careful Devon. I've been looking into various other reports of him, and it seems the more limbs he shows, the more dangerous he is. In that picture, he's difinitely showing more than two, so If I were you I'd watch your back for a while.
    I've got mixed feelings about the idea of telling Isaac. It may interest him, and you may figure out something important with his help, but you may be bringing him into some serious danger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. condolances for your loss
    and i'm on the same trail of thought as anon
    the more limbs, the more danger...

    why not try taking another look at the watcher's posts?
    maybe there's something there that issac hasn't said anything about. if there is, you could ask him about it, gauge his reaction, and see just how deep into the rabbit hole he's been by himself.


    --not signed in because i'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems the Slender Man is a lot more active these days. I'm starting to think it may be 'Slender Men'... Here's a link to a blog where it's posters are having similar issues. You might want to show it to Isaac first. Get his reaction on it, see if he thinks it's all bull or they're psychos, or if he believes it. That way you'll be able to judge his reaction to yours.
    I've been following them from the first week they started posting, and some things seem similar to your's, just with the lack of a crypic-wacko sister.


    http://inmyheadinmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not convinced that that was Virus.
    It's probably nothing, but it doesn't take much to sign in.
    Slenderman seems to show more limbs the closer he is to his victims.
    Beware.
    Anon, I disagree. If my theories are right, then it's only one Slenderman. He's not human, who's to say he has to obey the same restrictions as us?

    ReplyDelete