Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Had a rough night. Cashed in maybe... two hours of sleep, total. And I had constant nightmares when I did sleep. This is getting to be too much for me. I feel like I'm starting to lose grip on everything completely. I'm so stressed from everything else on top of this. I'm thinking about taking a break from school, and my job... Well, I'm gonna have to keep doing that.

In lighter news, I should have the legend up later today. Just finishing it up and leaving for school. Will post it when I get back.

Be careful everyone, and always look back.

7 comments:

  1. Devon, no matter what get sleep. The less you sleep the less alert you will be. And there's a certain point when you will hallucinate. You do not want to hit that point in this state. I don't normally suggest sleeping pills but they might be prudent, you need rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with croisvoix. You need sleep. Lack of sleep will cause you to be a lot more paranoid than you've been recently. Also, assume you do run in to 'him' again, you're going to want to be alert and on top of your game.

    I personally suggest Nyquil. Even if you're not sick. It'll take the edge off and allow you to sleep. Take two of the gell caps and wait 30 mins. You'll be out for the night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, sleeping pills.
    or a nightcap.

    i don't suggest nyquil, just because of the other medications in it.

    no reason to medicate yourself for something you don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running. Running. Running. He is here. Watching. Waiting. Always watching.

    imustrun i DoN'T kNOw whERE butimustgo

    I can't stay much longer. The longer I stay, the harder it is to qoijfvmqpoww;.

    alwayslookback

    ReplyDelete
  5. D:

    well this is certainly an interesting turn of events
    i wonder where thetreeswatch is in all of this?


    i also wonder why the name change?
    is it because we shouldn't look at the slenderman?
    >3>

    can he get us easier if we peer into his unfeatured face?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thetreeswatch seems to have gone. Have we done something?
    Devon seems to be starting to go through the madness commonly associated with Slenderman.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete