Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Went back to check the apartment. Nothing too important missing. That's what surprises me. Nothing important is missing. The only thing that's missing is the research I was doing before all this started. Now that I think back on it, some of the stuff may have been related to Slender Man. Since I was reading up on local legends for that essay, I'm sure one or two of the stories were relevant, considering its history around here.

Festival's tomorrow. Going to check it out for sure. Might take some pictures of anything that might be important. I've been reading that people think that fireworks might have something to do with thetreeswatch's note. Not sure if there's going to be fireworks there, or if the town even has enough money to afford fireworks. I live in a small town. The college is in a bigger city about 45 minutes away. If there is fireworks, I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for anything out of the ordinary.

Isaac's been quiet lately, around the house and on the Twitter too, apparently. I don't know if he's found something he's not telling me or what, but he seems a thousand miles away. Might interrogate him either tonight or tomorrow.

Other than that, nothing's been going on for the last few days. Sightings have quieted down a bit, but no matter how much I wanna hope it's for good, I know it's not. Going to try and relax today. Watch a few movies. Unfortunately, all I feel like watching is The Blair Witch Project.

4 comments:

  1. oh, the BWP always makes me dizzy! I have to watch in small doses. Good luck today! Hope everything turns out alright! Cant wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If there is fireworks, I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled for anything out of the ordinary."

    I know with Slendy stalking and all that, one can forget the rules of grammar and all that jazz, but, if there are multiple things being dealt with, such as "fireworks", a the object in plural form... that 'is' becomes 'are'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 20th has come, and is nearly gone. To say I am worried about Devon is an understatement... I can only hope he's simply enjoying the festivities but the way these things have ended in the cases I follow such an optimistic outlook seems foolish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devon, Please let us know you are okay!!!! We are all here waiting for a positive reply!

    ReplyDelete