Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just woke up. After sleeping for... maybe an hour. God... All of this is really starting to get to me. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I barely leave the house anymore. The only company I have is Isaac, and even he's not all that right in the head, though I'm pretty sure it's not because of "Slender Man". There's gotta be something I can do to end this. Someone that can help me in this. Somewhere I can go to escape. Some way to feel sane again. The one thing I had that reassured me was thetreeswatch, no matter how crazy that seems. It was comforting knowing that someone out there at least had some knowledge of what's going on. And now he just seems to have disappeared as mysteriously as he appeared. I'm starting to get scared. More scared than I was before. More scared than I ever have been. I guess it's the reality of all this finally hitting me...

To add on to it, I still can't figure out what caused my breakdown a couple days ago. I'm feeling fine, despite being increasingly tired, and I haven't blacked out like that since, or even before that. This is just getting to be too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment