Monday, January 11, 2010

sanity

what does it mean to be sane? is it following what everyone else believes? or is it knowing everything no one else knows. sanity and insanity are two sides of the same coin. very similar yet very different. but who is to say who's sane and who is insane? are they in an asylum or are we? are they safe or are we? sanity is over rated, some would say. some would say that insanity is seeing clearly. and some would also say that it's seeing clearly that drove them insane. seeing clearly. seeing all. am i insane? i see nothing but i see everything. i am here but not here. i am conscious but asleep. awake and dreaming. living dead. living on bought time. how much longer do i have? will he get me or will i? getting sick. sick of all this. action must be taken. but what sort of action?

he
ensnares

leaves
prisoners

i am trapped in my own mind.

6 comments:

  1. Devon, what does this :
    "wehl timf met hewi ycoeinl llay?"
    mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 102 105 110 97 108 108 121 32 116 104 101 32 99 111 109 101 32 116 105 109 101 32 119 104 101 110 32 119 105 108 108

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how paralyzing this must be. It does feel like something must be done, and yet... what can be done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. darkness
    all around me
    the light
    where is the light
    scared terror horror
    alone
    all alone
    but am i
    a man in a suit
    no
    two
    three
    WHY SO MANY
    they get closer
    i try to hide
    they find me
    i try to run
    they catch me
    i try to fight
    they beat me
    alone
    all alone

    ReplyDelete
  5. God damn it where is Isaac in all of this, his twitter makes it seem as if he's gone off of his rocker as well. It's been hours since Devon's last message, I can only imagine he's been taken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, Devon. I am certain now, Slenderman makes people crazy. Whether it's direct, or through paranoia and fear, I'm still uncertain.
    I need to learn more.
    I need to find him.

    ReplyDelete