Saturday, January 16, 2010

I found a bit more info on the festival. Apparently it's meant to keep Slender Man (or what I think to be Slender Man) at bay. It started about forty nine years ago, this year being the fiftieth. They pay homage to "Slender Man" once a year to keep him away from the children. In this day and age, no one believes in the "Slender Man" anymore, so they just do it out of tradition. It took me a little bit more digging to find this out, but every year until the forty fifth, a few days after the festival, someone went missing, with reports of a man in a red suit being seen every time. And then the kidnappings just stopped. From what I've read, it seems innocent enough. Doesn't seem dangerous at all. So I guess I'll go take a look around.

It would also seem that thetreeswatch says something will be happening on the 20th. The note that people received from him read "On the day o` the 20th the light will make itself heard". Not sure if this is just more cryptic stuff, or if it means exactly that. Hard to tell. From the looks of it though, thetreeswatch is the one who ransacked my apartment. I wonder what he was looking for... I'm gonna go back later and check again. See if anything's missing.

3 comments:

  1. seems to me you or isaac are going to be the person missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought i posted earlier but its not here... I think the little note that was recieved by some players means you will either be taken into the light, or something will be revealed to you. Hopefully its the latter. :) My fingers are crossed that the "light" is an insight into a way to defend yourself or take out this "suited person" whos been following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing I'm most concerned with is that the note specified that you will 'hear the light'

    ReplyDelete