Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just woke up. My head feels like I drank a liter of tequila and hit my head against a wall all night. I don't know what happened last night. Last thing I remember is seeing a shadow dart passed my window. I'm going to get some sleep. Scanner seems to be broken, so I'll have to try to fix it when I wake up.

If anyone feels like emailing me, I finally got around to setting up an alternate email for this. alwayslookback@hotmail.com I'd be happy to answer any questions as best I can.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take the other's advice, and medicate? Or drink?
    I wouldn't recommend sleeping pills, or anything else that could mess with your memory.
    Slenderman does enough of that.
    Out of curiosity, do you remember commenting on your last post?

    ReplyDelete