Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I went back to my apartment to pick up some of my stuff, as it seems like I'll be staying at Isaac's longer than I thought I would be. There's no worse feeling than knowing someone other than yourself has been in your house. As soon as I walked in the door, I could feel something was not right, and turning on the lights proved it. The house was torn to shit. Couch cushions torn and thrown around. Table, chair, and couch flipped over. My bed was torn into pieces. There was... writing on the wall. Looked familiar to me. "012010" is read. I went to go check my backyard and see if there was anything there. There was nothing there, but there sure as hell was something missing. After what happened with my dog, I buried it in my backyard, so she'd always be close, you know? The grave was dug up and what was left of the body was gone, making my bad day that much worse. I grabbed some of my stuff that was still in tact and got the hell out of there. Felt like something was still lurking.

He's been around more. I don't see him, but there's this... feeling you get when he's around. Pure fear. I look over my shoulder constantly now. It's a sad day when you can't even surf the internet without feeling like you're going to be taken at any moment.

I have some leads on Slender Man. Local legends, newspaper clippings, eye witness reports from over the years. I'm going to check them all out tomorrow and report back.

I also think I know why I've been having these... moments. But it's all just speculation at the moment, so I'm not going to bother explaining it.

I'm getting sick of this feeling, so I'm going to (try) to get some sleep.

Night folks. Always look back.

10 comments:

  1. Stay safe, friend. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's strange... the numbers aren't binary, nor do they seem to be dec/char. On the problem if feeling like you must look over your shoulder, one of the best things to fight this I've found is to have someone you can truly trust in the same room as you for the majority of the day. Isaac... I'm not so sure he can be fully trusted, no offense if you read this Isaac but otherwise Devon can be put into danger. I personally have a very large mirror behind my computer, there are no windows in my room and the system is set up to allow me to see everywhere. This has been useful at times... not sure if it would help you however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tearing a house apart? That doesn't seem like Slenderman's style...

    Methinks that thetreeswatch may possibly be behind the vandalism of your house. Maybe he was looking for something that might be linking you to Slenderman?

    It just doesn't seem like Slenderman's MO to trash a house to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the animal thing is slightly more his style though

    ReplyDelete
  5. 012010 is a date 6 days from now actually january 01 20th 20 the current year is 2010 so expect something to happen on that day

    ReplyDelete
  6. continued from my last post this seems a lot like the marble hornets entries guy with dog being stalked by slenderman and there's a house in the entries where the couch is flipped and everything is torn to shit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we need to figure something out by the 20th, or **** may seriously hit the fan...

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah well we have 6 days and from what i heard letters are being sent to followers in this game

    ReplyDelete
  9. email is splodingheads@aim.com would love to decode some

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're pieces of one note
    We need a third before we can decode the hex
    Here's what we have so far:
    http://i49.tinypic.com/eu1wt4.jpg
    The top decodes into: "on the day o` the 20th the "

    Additionally each piece came with part of a base64 message that so far says "All lie ??? we"

    ReplyDelete