Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm back. Or... awake. Or whatever... Isaac found me unconscious in the middle of the forest. Apparently I had gone missing last night... Can't remember much from before... before I... Ugh. I saw him. I'm sure of it. He was standing outside my window, and then I just... lost it. I'm not sure what to do anymore... I think he's toying with me. Playing... God I'm tired, but I fear that if I go to sleep, it'll happen again... There's... There's bruises all over my body. I don't know where they came from. If they're self inflicted or... from somewhere else. I'm starting to lose hope. I can't think of anything to... ward this thing off. My God I'm not going to go and video tape myself.

I'm not sure what to think anymore. Looking back at the posts I made last night... It doesn't make any sense to me. Was that... really me? Maybe I am crazy...

6 comments:

  1. I can tell you one thing for sure, Isaac is up to something. Whether it's for good or ill towards you it's hard to say, have you looked at his twitter lately? Isaac finding you isn't terribly suspicious since the guy likes to have walks, but I'd still prod him for information. Or better yet, Isaac, if you're keeping watch on this blog don't keep Devon in the dark. He needs all the help he can get right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mato is right. Isaac knows something for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, your blog title switched back, do you remember switching it to "neverlookback" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question, have you been wifin' in any clubs lately, and if you answered yes, for the love of christ do you have a paypal I could send you money to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you work in absolutes? Always look back? Never look back?

    I would say maybe you shouldn't look back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon, stop trolling and go back to /b/.

    But, WHAT does Isaac know?
    We need to find out what happened to thetreeswatch.

    ReplyDelete