Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Screw it. I'm done with trying to get my scanner to work. I translated the legend as best I could and typed it out, so here it is.

"In the beginning, there was Void. From Void begot the Light to fill the Empty Nothing of the Void. Where the glorious, warm Light did not, or could not, shine, those of Darkness reigned with cold, hard terror. There was Balance. Joy and Life existed alongside Suffering and miserable Death. There was Peace. There was War. There was Balance.

The Pain grew great. Life drains and fades into Death, but Death remains forever. The Darkness grew, without expansion or hostility. The Darkness grew great with Pain and Misery, with Death and Suffering, and there was Balance, even while the Darkness grew."

I'm going to ask Isaac to let me see the other pages of the legend, so you guys can see read it in its entirety.

For those who were wondering where Isaac was while I had my... episode, he tells me he was out on one of his walks in the forest. Apparently I was asleep when he got home and he didn't notice anything strange.

Other than that, nothing new to report. I didn't end up getting any sleep earlier, since I wanted to get the legend up as soon as possible, so I think I'll try to get some sleep now. The combination of stress, paranoia, and lack of sleep is probably what's getting to me.

4 comments:

  1. The legend sounds very ying/yang. Good and evil must exist in equal balance to create harmony. My wager is whatever is following you is def on the evil side.

    Is this Tumblr anything to do with either you or Isaac, or do you just have a fan? http://dysnomia.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say it's a fan, though the word fan is used loosely in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why hello, Ren.
    Seen you around.
    Slenderman fan, are we?
    Or another followed?

    ReplyDelete