Monday, January 4, 2010

Just a quick update tonight. Nothing's been going on lately. It's been pretty quiet since New Years. Thought I saw him a few times, but they were just shadows or tree branches. Trying to keep cool as much as possible.

I'm not going to be able to scan the legend as easily as I thought. The paper seems to be more brittle than I thought it was, so I'm going to be copying down everything that's on it, with the possibility of also translating it as best I can while I do so. I'd expect it to be done in... one or two days. There's a lot on it and I'm busy with other obligations, so bear with me for now.

I'm going to try to get some sleep, though I don't see it happening. I've been feeling kind of weird lately. Hearing and seeing things. It's probably my imagination going crazy from all the stress.

Night guys, and remember, always look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment