Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There is apparently a lot of blood in the human body. Did you know that? I didn't realize that until I started heading home. I was attacked. Man in a red suit. Looked an awful lot like what me and Isaac have been seeing. I somehow managed to get away. I... I think something protected me. There was... someone, I don't know who. Okay. I'm gonna try to calm down and get this all straightened out.

So I left the house at around... noon, for the festival.


As you can probably see, it was pretty foggy today. I was jumpy the whole way there.

When I got there... Well, it really wasn't much of anything. A few people standing around a couple booths and some streamers. Kind of a let down. I did, however, get a little bit more information on this urban legend though.

Apparently... January 20th is the day that what I assume to be Slender Man is strongest. Now, believe it or not, this isn't the part that scared me most. The next thing I read is that apparently there's three of these things. The legend has it that there's three creatures that dress up in clothes that match the current time. one dresses in black, one in white, and the other in red. The one that dresses in black stalks people. Causes them to go crazy. Lose their mind. They see it everywhere, and it makes them paranoid. it also gives them nightmares. Makes them see it when they sleep, the one time they could possibly feel safe.

The one in white is the opposite. It keeps itself out of sight. Makes people have good dreams about it. Makes them feel safe with it. And then it shows itself to them. And the person, thinking it'll bring them all the wonderful things it did in their dreams, goes to it. And they're never seen again.

The one in red... It... It's the one that scares me most... It's the one... It attacks people. Physically. It goes after them. Its limbs can extend into tentacles, just like the other two, but... Sharper. Stories say that it uses the blood of the people it kills to keep its suit red.

It's... the one that I saw tonight. It... it attacked me. I heard it before I saw it. I just heard... shrieking. Coming from all around me. I couldn't find the source... I turned around and... there he was. Standing there. I tried to run, but the shrieking was so loud and overwhelming. Its tentacles came towards me. Hit me in the leg... I couldn't see for a second, but... I think something... attacked it. Something or someone. I didn't wait around long enough to check... All of a sudden, the shrieking stopped. I looked up and... there was what looked like a person trying to fight the red suited man off. I turned around and ran as fast as my injured leg would let me.

I got home about... an hour ago. Did my best to collect the nights events and... Well... Came on here to update you guys. I've locked all the doors and windows. Drawn the curtains. All the lights are on. I have a piece of my shirt wrapped around my leg. Damn Isaac doesn't have any bandages. There was one more thing I learned today. There is a way to fight them. The light... It... it all relates to that legend that Isaac had. The being of light. I... I don't know how to... summon it or get a hold of it. But I know that's the way I can get rid of these things before they... get rid of me.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus christ. I'm glad you're okay. What an ordeal to go through, and learning that there's THREE of them? That's heavy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill admi one was freaky, three is insane! Im glad you got away. Maybe you can use a kitchen towel and some duct tape to wrap up your leg. (been there done that) it works decently enough. Glad you got more info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are three of them...



    We're all going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete